MFDTN Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in text files, placed on your computer browser. Some cookies (persistent cookies) can be read by this website on your subsequent visits.
We store information about how you use this website. This is done using small text files called cookies. Cookies contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your computer or other device by a server for this website. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to this website on each subsequent visit so that it can recognise you and remember things like your user preferences. You can find more detailed information about cookies and how they work at http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index… or http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
The information stored in cookies generally relates to your browsing habits on this website. Other cookies (session cookies) are deleted when you close your browser and only relate to the working of the website.
The cookies we are using and why are we using them
This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
This type of cookies are necessary to provide you with functionalities on our site.
- Performance/functional cookies
- These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view. This information is usually anonymised.
- Third party cookies
- Some cookies may be set on your computer or device by third party sites and systems we may use.
- We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this website works. We use performance cookies to track how many individual users access this website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user.
- Mailchimp: we use mailchimp.com to provide us with services for subscribing to our newsletters. When you click to subscribe to our mailing list you leave our site and transfer to mailchimp.com and they process your details and make this information available to us.
- Google Analytics: we use Google Analytics to provide us with analytics on this site. The information provided by such system is anonymous and allows us to better understand where visitors come from, what area of our site they like best and some of their behaviours on our site. Google Privacy Policies.
|_ga||To distinguish users||2 years from set/update|
|_gat_gtag_UA_||To store used ID||1 minute|
|_gat||To throttle request rate||10 minutes from set/update|
|YSC||To store and track interaction.||Session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||To provide bandwidth estimations.||6 months|
|IDE||To provide ad delivery or re-targeting||2 years|
How to control cookies?
By using this website you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. For more information on how to modify your browser settings to block or filter cookies, see http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
You can decide not to have your anonymised browsing activity within this website recorded by analytics cookies.
We use the following service providers and you can learn more about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies by clicking on following links:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Please note that if you turn off cookies or remove or block cookies or change your settings, some features / functionalities on this website may not work correctly and parts of this website may no longer be fully accessible.
External web services
We sometimes use external web services on this website to display content within the pages of this website, for example to display images or show videos. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content.
We may also use tracking technologies to determine whether you have read, clicked on, or forwarded certain email communications we send to you so that we can make our communications more helpful and interesting. If you do not wish us to confirm whether you have opened, clicked on or forwarded our communications, you will need to unsubscribe, as it is not possible for us to send these emails without tracking enabled. Registered subscribers can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us or you can unsubscribe following the instructions in the individual email communications you receive from us.
For more information about us, and how we protect visitor information, please see our Privacy Statement.